This post may contain affiliate and/or referral links.
Box Of Style The Zoe Report is $99.99 each season. Or $350 for an annual Subscription. The box is curated by Rachel Zoe. You can expect $300+ in seasonal fashion & beauty items each season.
Use code USA30 for $30 off your first box.
And here’s the Summer Box of Style!
RZ x BOS Palm Straw Bag Exclusive Retails for $99+
This optic black-and-white straw tote reminds me of summer in St. Tropez. Black and white is so timeless, it looks chic no matter what. This style is roomy enough to fit all your essentials—you can carry it all summer.
- L:12” W:20” Strap Height: 10″
- 100% Paper Straw
- Extra long straps to keep you hands-free and stress-free.
- Collapsable—which makes this bag the perfect travel companion
Bindya Lace-Up Cover-Up Exclusive Retails for $115+
I wanted to include this cover-up because it can go everywhere and looks chic on everyone. I adore all white in the summer, and the lace-up neckline and pom-pom details make this feel so special.
- Dry clean only
- Shoulder to Hem: 31” Width 41.5”
- Get ready to relax in this comfortable cover-up wherever the summer takes you.
For Love & Lemons LOOP Frings Earrings Retails for $63+
My obsession with fringe is no secret, and I love how these are playful enough for day but glam enough for evening. They’re from For Love & Lemons’ new jewelry line and we’re so excited to introduce them to our members.
- Length: 2.25”
- Brass with cotton fringe
- Shimmery basket woven stud detail
- Chandelier silhouette adds a touch of glam to any outfit
Skova Kilim Towel Retails for $58+.
I always entertain poolside, and I love decorating lounge chairs with vibrant towels. For relaxing on the beach or in the park, I think bigger is better, so we made sure these are sized for a picnic. Plus the print is so beautiful.
- 59” x 59”
- 100% cotton with luxuriously textured fringe accents
- Multi-Purpose, beach, picnic, pool, travel blanket — A travel must-have.
- Roll-up in your beach bag for a quick getaway!
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Glow Moisturizer Retails for $65+
My skin never can be hydrated enough. This product is one of my latest obsessions—I apply it a few times a day for an instant refresh and an immediate glow.
- 1.7 fl. oz.
- Main Ingredients: Glycolic & Lactic Acids, Pineapple, Pumpkin, Papaya Enzymes. and Napol Cactus Fruit Extract
- Reduces the appearance of dullness and uneven skin texture to reveal beautiful, glowing skin.